Roles and Responsibilities
1. Design, develop, test, document & implement ABAP solutions.
2. Provide supportforongoing SAP activities.
3. Work on problem analysis and issue resolution.
4. Interact with the functional team/end-users for requirements gathering.
Key requirements for the Position:-
1. 2 yrs of exp as an SAP ABAP Developer
2. 2 yrs of exp with developing SMART Forms, Module Pool, Table Control and SAP scripts, ALV, Enhancement, User exits.
3. 2 yrs of exp with SAP workflow development.
4. Having functional knowledge of MM, SD, FI, PP Modules.
5. Exp on S/4 HANA is preferable.
6. Greatinterpersonal and communication skills.
7. Should be capable of Multitasking.
Role:IT Support - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mega Hr Consultant