Designation : Head - Customer Experience
Location : Delhi
Role and Responsibilities :
1) Help define Brand Voice of the company (i.e., the uniformity in selection of words, the
attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different
media) in line with the company vision and in collaboration with the management,
marketing & branding teams.
2) To relay meaningful and empirical customer insights across teams to constantly enhance the company’s customer experience.
3) Drive a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company; partner cross functionally and influence the company’s product road map to positively impact customer
4) To Train and support customer experience team members to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures.
5) To set the customer experience team goals and ensure that it is in line with Company
6) To establish a consistent, accurate and timely reporting framework on key individual and team metrics.
7) Conceptualize and roll-out the company’s customer experience roadmap on a quarterly,bi-annual and annual horizon.
8) To ensure non- recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis and elimination of
key problems/ issues in the customer life cycle.
9) To develop a holistic customer journey and shaping all customer touchpoints: exhibitions,digital and print communication, social media interactions, in order to drive maximize customer satisfaction across all stages of engagement.
10) Take full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to particular stages of customer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Mega Hr Consultant
E commerce Company
View Contact Details+