Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: - Centre Manager / Head of Institute
Experience: 6+ years
Location: - Delhi , Karol Bagh
* To manage and run the Institute as an independent profit centre and meet with sales revenue
and profit targets
* To Plan and execute various Sales &; Marketing activities for achieving Admission targets.
* To promote the institute and its courses & ensure proper handling of walk-ins, counselling
prospective students and Converting enquiries to registrations
* To recruit and hire requisite staff and induction.
* To ensure proper handling of admission procedures and induct students and form batches.
* To implement time tables/ teaching schedules and maintain staff & student discipline
* To interact with suppliers & vendors.
* To manage cash flows/receivables/payables.
* To strategize & undertake revenue generating activities.
* To get Corporate/ institutional business.
* Tie-up with local Colleges, Schools, Tuition houses.
* To tie up/coordinate all support functions.
* To maintain files/records/databanks.
* To ensure high quality of education and ensure high satisfaction level from students
Salary: 4,50,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mega Hr Consultant