- Site Selection, Site Assessment & Site Finalization.
- Sourcing, Screening, Selecting & Appointment of new Franchisees.
- Maintaining a ready pool of Franchisees for new projects.
- Co-Ordination with Real Estate Agents for new sites.
- Co-Ordination with Franchisee World, Franchising Guru and other key franchising associations for new franchisees.
- Signing up the SOP and MOU with the Franchisee.
- Signing of Franchise Agreement.
- Following up with the Mumbai HO with regard to hand over of the Franchise Agreement to the Franchisee.
- Ensuring that the project work is complete in adherence to the standards of the company within the decided time frame.
- Co-ordination with the Marketing Department for the Marketing Plan of the new stores.
- Co-ordination with Training Department with regard to hiring & training of Team Members for New Parlors.
- Co-ordination with Operations for opening of new parlor.
- To be responsible for the opening of new stores (franchises) and competitive acquisitions in the designated territories/ states, especially untapped markets.
- To source & identify high net potential investors
- Experience in performing city analysis, site hunting, catchment analysis and negotiation for store sites
Required Candidate profile
- experience in handling Franchisee Business Development for 5 plus years in a similar capacity
- Must possess valid 2-wheeler driving license
- Strong communication, relationship building and management skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Distribution Management
- Local Store merchandising
- Time Management
- Strong implementation & execution skills
Perks and BenefitsIncentives
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mega Hr Consultant